Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Legal Gamer Blog Begins

Hello all and welcome to my Blog.

First, as a matter of introduction, I am a rather young rising third year law student. Married, but sans kids, I do manage to make some time for activities other than studying (unlike a number of my peers). I am sure more details about myself will emerge as this Blog develops, but for now that seems to be enough background for the casual reader who stumbles upon this tiny nook in the broader Blogosphere.

I am hoping to use this Blog to share my ideas on the things that intrest me, namely: the law, politics, and video/computer gaming. I am sure other topics may seep in as things progress. Hopefully I can manage to produce something that is at least moderately entertaining and/or informative. If not, what did you expect, it is a Blog.

Feel free to email me with any feedback or ideas about topics I have discussed or you would like me to discuss. I assure your email address and identity will be kept in confidence unless you direct otherwise. Where as I tend to disagree with the general assertion that two heads are better than one, I will admit that they are often more interesting, so please do pitch in.

With that said, on with the show....

No comments: